- Although it only set a Kickstarter funding goal of $10,000, the ‘Exploding Kittens’ card game raised $700,000 in a few hours, and $2 MILLION by Wednesday!
- The game is explained via an animated video, but the gist is that people draw cards until they get an Exploding Kitten, after which they area booted UNLESS they have things such as weaponizing hair and laser pointers which defuse the explosiveness of the Kittens!
- The game was created by Matthew Inman (the cartoonist and grammar guy behind comic website ‘The Oatmeal’) and game creators Elan Lee and Shane Lee.
- The game also includes goats and magical enchiladas. You know, the usual suspects.
- The Oatmeal’s Facebook page has over 3 million likes.
Leave a Reply