- This kid’s going to get a lump of coal this Christmas
- Police in the Massachusetts city of Quincy have released a recording of a young boy who called 911 to report his dad for running a red light!
- In the recording, the 5-year-old boy can be heard telling the dispatcher that his dad was in “a black truck” and that “he went past the red light” on the way to the car wash.
- The embarrassed father was handed the phone, where he then apologised.
- The matter has not been pursued any further.
Leave a Reply