- Police are investigating a bizarre plot to smuggle a “thieving dwarf” out of the UK, which was proposed in a Facebook page for Romanians living in the UK.
- It’s reported that UK-based Romanian man Doru Apetrei posted a message to the Facebook page asking for help to smuggle a man known only as “the midget” out of the country. In the message, Doru said the midget asked to hide in his luggage when he left the country on the 11th of March.
- In the message, Doru reportedly said that the 30-year-old midget is 38 inches tall and has done “a lot of stupid stuff”, like breaking into houses – and was being looked for by police.
- Although the message has since been deleted, numerous replies were posted slamming the idea.
- Scotland Yard and Romanian police are working together to investigate this matter.
Leave a Reply