- Shon Griffin, a 5-year-old boy from Philadelphia has been nicknamed ‘Catman’ because he dresses up as various superheroes to look after homeless cats.
- Shon’s auntie Kris Papiernik told ABC News that she and her fiancee look after local stray cats, known as the Kolony Kats, and noticed straight away that Shon developed an ‘instant bond’ with the cats.
- And so, Catman was born. According to Bored Panda Shon then started dressing in his favourite superhero outfit to pet and feed the Kolony Kats.
- Kris told The Dodo that Shon must have a magical effect, as even the unfriendly cats are unable resist his charms.
- I’ve linked the Bored Panda story in my bio, it has some amazing pictures of Catman using his powers for good on the streets of Philly.