- A 4-year-old Philadelphia girl grabbed her purple raincoat, slipped out of her family’s house at 3 a.m and caught a bus so she could get a slushie!
- It’s reported that Annabelle unlocked the back door, sneaked out of home and walked 4 blocks in the pouring rain to catch the SEPTA bus.
- Bus driver Harlan Jenifer says he was shocked to see a little girl flagging him down so early in the morning, but allowed Annabelle to board the bus while he called police.
- Harlan says Annabelle’s adventure made sense when she began chanting “All i want is a slushie!”
- Police report that there was no foul play and that the parents did not even know Annabelle was missing until they were woken by a call advising them that Annabelle had been taken to hospital.
- Harlan has been hailed a hero
Leave a Reply