- A 4-year-old girl teamed up with a Longmont, Colorado police officer to look for boogeymen in her family’s new home.
- For over a year now (you know, forever for a child), Sidney Fahrenbruch has wanted to be a police officer, and even has her own ‘uniform’.
- Having moved in to a new home last month, Sidney wanted to make sure it was free of boogeypeople, so she invited officer David Bonday to help.
- According to Sidney’s mum, Megan has previously taken candy to police at Halloween, pies at Thanksgiving and cookies at Christmas, and this was most likely an attempt to spend time with her heroes.
- Footage taken by Megan (linked here) proves Sidney has got the goods, fearlessly looking under the sofa for monsters while officer Bonday remarks about her bravery.
- When asked what she would do if she found a boogeyman, Sidney said “I’d punch it in the face”.
Leave a Reply