- A woman from Port Pirie Australia has become an internet talking point after she flashed her K-cup boobs for the Google Street View camera as the car passed her house.
- Karen Davis says she flashed the Google car to make her friend in Britain laugh and tick an item off her ‘bucket list’, adding that the car returned for a second ‘look’!
- Karen says she was sure that the image would end up on Google Maps, which it did over the weekend.
- Not surprisingly, Google has now blurred Karen’s whole body.
- Reactions to Karen’s stunt have ranged between people calling it hilarious or disgusting.
- Karen says she is not ashamed of her body and sees no harm in showing her breasts, since they’re shown on TV all the time, noting that she has since received many Facebook friend requests from men (which she has deleted).
- Google’s Street View cars have become infamous for capturing strange scenes, such as robberies, pretend-murders and public urination.
- UPDATE: local police have reported Karen the ‘footpath flasher’ for disorderly behavior.
April 3, 2015 at 12:51 am
Most Australians were created by dropping Brits in the middle of a desert and leaving them alone for procreation among themselves there. Like their inbred and straightlaced ancestors on that European island, they are still deadly afraid of even seeing a nipple. The men fear their own erections which mommy/wifey could notice, and the women fear size and looks comparisons by hubby and other women. It could really be funny to witness if they just would not use those ridiculous laws of theirs to enforce their British puritanism upon everyone. But last but not least, it is U.S. company Google to blame. It is not Karen Davis who published these photos which were taken of her but Google took them, published them and spread them. Also, they are originating from a server in America, not from an Australian one. Go check your legal system, Australia, and maybe even your heads which are still stuck deep in the dark butt of the 1950s.