- A woman from Port Pirie Australia has become an internet talking point after she flashed her K-cup boobs for the Google Street View camera as the car passed her house.
- Karen Davis says she flashed the Google car to make her friend in Britain laugh and tick an item off her ‘bucket list’, adding that the car returned for a second ‘look’!
- Karen says she was sure that the image would end up on Google Maps, which it did over the weekend.
- Not surprisingly, Google has now blurred Karen’s whole body.
- Reactions to Karen’s stunt have ranged between people calling it hilarious or disgusting.
- Karen says she is not ashamed of her body and sees no harm in showing her breasts, since they’re shown on TV all the time, noting that she has since received many Facebook friend requests from men (which she has deleted).
- Google’s Street View cars have become infamous for capturing strange scenes, such as robberies, pretend-murders and public urination.
- UPDATE: local police have reported Karen the ‘footpath flasher’ for disorderly behavior.