- A woman gave birth at register 11 of a Walmart in Payson, Utah, and even insisted that she pay for her goods beforehand!
- It’s reported that the woman arrived at the checkout in labor pains, on her knees and clutching at her stomach.
- Store manager Dustin Haight told ABC News that the woman simply paid for the goods and then had the baby.
- Mother and child, believed to be a boy, were transferred to Mountain View Hospital and are doing well, with store employees looking forward to giving them gifts when they return. Lovely story!
- Um, cleanup at checkout 11?
Leave a Reply