- A woman from Somerset UK admits she faked her own death in order to get out of a date with a man she was no longer interested in.
- Ann Gray wrote in to the Mirror UK, saying she’d tried to let the man down after 3 dates, but that he wasn’t getting the hint – and that she stepped up her game after he insisted that he’d be around in 30 minutes for a date.
- Ann messaged back pretending to be a family member, telling him that Ann had been taken to hospital and that she’d call him “if and when” she came around.
- After insisting on visiting her, and even turning up at the hospital requesting ward details, the ‘family member’ responded by telling him that they had “lost her last night”.
- Unfortunately, the failed Romeo caught Ann on a dating website a few months later. Ann says she is not dead and is currently engaged.
Leave a Reply