- If it’s July 15 where you are and you like ice cream, Uber is handing it out in over 400 cities across the 69 countries it operates in!
- If the #UberIceCream campaign sounds like your thing, you need to put a request on the app (between 11 and 7?) and cross your fingers! If you’re lucky, a driver will deliver fresh ice cream to you within minutes!
- It’s reported that Magnum is the ice cream in the USA/UK.
- Most sources indicate that the ice cream is free, but there appears to be a $15 fee for 500g of the good stuff in Australia
- For more details, cities etc – check the link below.