- More than 100,000 people watched a tortoise and a hare race each other in Downtown LA, to test Aesop’s fable.
- With only a short distance to run, the hare was in total control after a quick start and was only inches from the finishing line, but he returned to rest near the starting line!
- That’s when the tortoise made its move – and proved the fable correct… after about 40 minutes!
- The race was streamed on Super Deluxe’s Facebook page, and has been linked in my bio.
- And, yes, I know, turtle and rabbit here
- Happy weekend!
Leave a Reply