- That’s it – I’m off to Sweden! ✈
- Many companies in the progressive country have switched to a 6-hour work day and many others are trialling it.
- CEO of app developer Filimundus says the 8-hour work day is not as effective as some would think, noting that the company has seen no reduction in productivity following the switch and only asks in return that social media is kept to a minimum and unnecessary meetings are phased out.
- Toyota in Gothenburg switched 13 years ago and their staff are happier + profits have risen by 25%!
- The logic is people will work harder to complete the same amount of work in less time
Leave a Reply