- Stretches are important!
- A man suspected of robbing a North Philadelphia Dunkin’ Donuts was caught on camera stretching in the carpark before entering the store.
- It’sreported that following his exercise routine, the man entered the store, pointed a gun at the employee, and said they had 20 seconds to empty the registers. The man then ran out of the store with a bag of money.
- Thankfully, no shots were fired and no injuries reported. Police are now looking for the man.
- There’s no word on whether the man stretched after the robbery, which is just as important as pre-workout stretches.
- Kids, the lesson here? Stretches are important, but you don’t need to commit a crime to get a good workout.