- A business called ‘Sorry it’s Over” offers to break up with your partner for you via an SMS, phone call, letter or even a hamper of snakes!
- The business was established by Australian nurse Kristy Mazins, and seems to be catered to people who don’t have the guts to break up with their partners.
- The website asks “who needs the grief and who has the time?” and offers to do the “dirty work” for you.
- For $AUD5.50, the business will break up with your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife or mistress via a template text message (i.e. it’s me not you, or how dare you?! etc. ), or one written by you.
- A phone call costs AUD $12 while a posted parcel costs AUD $13.50 .
- A “personal meeting” costs AUD $66.
- A “sympathy hamper” costs AUD $95 and may include wine, chocolates…and snakes?