- A social experiment titled ‘Slap Her’ asked young boys aged between 7 to 11 to slap a girl they were introduced to on camera, but were visibly shocked and refused.
- The footage has been watched over 3.5m times, with discussion focusing on the amazingly forthright & simple responses.
- Even though they were asked to ‘slap [Martina] hard’, the boys refused stating that they didn’t want to hurt her, and that girls should not be hit, not even with a flower.
- The video is produced by Italian news organisation Fanpage.it, and is originally titled ‘Dalle uno schiaffo’ (i.e. From a Slap).
- A great way to present a topic every parent should discuss with their children. Truly inspiring!