- A skating rink in Japan froze fish beneath the surface of the ice to attract visitors, but will now remove them following public outrage.
- The manager of the Space World ice aquarium in Kitakyushu says it was a shock to hear the criticism given the unprecedented number of visitors over the past 2 weeks.
- It’s reported that approx 5,000 dead fish were purchased from a wholesale market, then frozen into the ice in the shape of the word ‘hello’ and an arrow to guide skaters.
- An apology has been issued, with a memorial to be held for the fish once they’re removed.
- [No fish, real or LEGO, were harmed during this photoshoot].
Leave a Reply