- That’s OK, I didn’t want to sleep ever again, anyway…
- According to Ranger Mick from the Australian Reptile Park, the average 35-year-old in Sydney will have had several Huntsman spiders walk across their face as they’ve slept.
- Former president of the American Arachnological Society Bill Shear told Scientific American that spiders find us as interesting as a rock, which means they will crawl over us to catch prey (and we wouldn’t even know it).
- Apparently, bushy eyebrows are a perfect hunting ground…
- Ranger Mick says having a Huntsman in the house can be beneficial because they eat large bugs and take care of the environment.
- Have you seen a Huntsman though? Go on, Google it (some pics are in the links below). No thanks. I’ll eat the bugs myself.