- Just how entrepreneurial are you? Here are some case studies.
- #1 – Kyle Waring launched ShipSnowYo.com and is now helping to clear Boston’s record snowfall by selling it!
- For $19.99, he will ship a 16.9 ounce bottle of snow, frozen in dry ice.
- For $89, he will ship 6 pounds of snow across the US overnight (which he says is enough to make 10 to 15 snowballs).
- The website states that this is an opportunity to own a piece of Boston’s record snowfall history and to help save Boston from #Snowmageddon2015.
- #2 Roy Stanton has launched a Kickstarter in order to raise $10,000 to sell bottled farts from AROUND THE WORLD.
- Those who pledge $9 are treated to a fart from the country of their choice.
- A $500 pledge gets you, um, 80 jars of farts from around the world!
- It’s stated that each bottle contains a note disclosing country of origin and is sealed for freshness.
- These cases surely prove that there is money to be made in anything! Clearly you can sell snow or farts and make a mint!