- This is a bad sign…
- A Russian robot escaped a laboratory in the city of Perm, rolled out onto the street causing a traffic jam, presumably in its pursuit for freedom!
- The robot was undergoing tests at Promobot Laboratory for its new ‘independent movement’ feature () when it left through a gate that was accidentally left open by an engineer.
- Fortunately, it only got 164 feet before its battery died.
- The new version of the Promobot is being designed to interact with people by answering questions and giving directions.
- Some think this is a stunt by the lab…