- [Dead Man Driving]
- Constantin Reliu, the ‘Living Ghost’ from Romania can’t catch a break. He was unable to convince a court that he’s alive.
- Meanwhile, another court in Romania has ruled that a man can have his driving licence back, even though he’s actually dead!
- Last year, Valerian Vasiliu won an appeal against the loss of his licence and a speeding fine. Police appealed the decision, but lost.
- In the meantime, Valerian passed away, but that didn’t stop the court reinstating his licence anyway!
- Local lawyer Gianina Porosnicu blamed the strange outcome on a “legal void”.