- Australian entertainer, Rolf Harris has been found guilty by a London jury of indecently assaulting 4 girls in the UK between 1968 and 1986.
- Rolf, 84 years old, will be sentenced on Friday and has been told to expect a custodial sentence.
- Each count carries a maximum of 2 years jail.
- Questions are raised over whether Rolf will be able to retain several awards/titles presented to him, such as the CBE awarded by the Queen in 2006.
- Rolf is famous as a painter, TV personality and musician, writing songs such as Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport, and Jake the Peg.