- Selfies can be lame – but NOT when they’re sent to you by a police officer!
- In this case, a policeman sent a selfie and some words of encouragement to an Uber driver after a woman reported that he wanted money to return a purse left in his car.
- Officer Eric Michl was reportedly approached by the woman, who said she left her purse and ID in an Uber, and that the driver was demanding that she pay for its return.
- The Uber driver failed to respond to a call from Officer Michl, who then sent the selfie, which was accompanied with the information that he was a policeman, and that he would arrest the driver and impound the vehicle if the purse was not returned.
- Not surprisingly, the Uber driver returned the woman’s purse, and claimed he had been with other passengers.