- A pizza delivery guy stumbled into a Kentucky hospital after being stabbed and carjacked, claiming he was there to deliver pizza, before collapsing.
- It’s reported that Josh Lewis from Louisville, Kentucky, was getting out of his car to deliver a pizza from Spinelli’s when an unidentified man stabbed him in the back and stole his car.
- Following the incident, Josh reportedly stumbled into the emergency room of Norton Hospital and declared “Hi, I’m from Spinelli’s. I have a pizza delivery” and then collapsed.
- According to the regional manager of Spinelli’s, this is indicative of the dedication shown by Josh, who is an “amazing kid”.
- Josh is said to have suffered a collapsed lung, but is in a stable condition and expected to recover.