- People are getting injured playing Pokemon Go, a smartphone game where ‘trainers’ catch Pokemon in the real world.
- Broadly, Pokemon appear on your phone screen (through the camera) as you walk around – which you can catch by flicking a ‘Poke balls’. But, in an attempt to “catch ‘em all”, people aren’t paying attention to their surroundings!
- According to one report, a man fractured the fifth metatarsal in his foot when he fell down a ditch.
- Also, a woman in Wyoming discovered a dead body floating in the river while looking for Pokemon.
- In Darwin, Australia, a police station has told people that while the station is listed as a ‘Pokestop’, people don’t need to walk inside to collect ‘Sandshrew’.
- Stay safe out there!