- [Mashup News]
- Footage of a driverless motorcycle cruising along the A4 motorway outside of Paris had many locals confused.
- As it turns out, the driver was knocked off the bike seconds before (he’s ok), but the bike continued without him.
- Stunt motorcyclist Jean-Pierre Goy says this is common due to the motorbike’s low centre of gravity.
- The picture is inspired by a 1782 house for sale in Beebe Plain, Vermont that is technically located in 2 countries. I’ve imagined Ghost Rider (who was clearly not on the bike) trying his luck with the fish.
- The house sits on the border of Stanstead, Quebec. In fact, the border is right outside the front door! It’s reported that the owners are having trouble selling the house due to its condition, and the quirk regarding the border.