- A man who snuck into a panda enclosure in a Chinese zoo to impress some girls was taught a lesson when the panda kicked his ass.
- It’s reported that the man jumped a 1.3-metre fence to enter the enclosure at Nanchang Zoo, where he approached 12-year-old giant panda, Mei Ling, who was sleeping.
- When the man tried to pat Mei Ling’s head, the panda used his 120kg body to grab the man & wrestle him to the ground.
- According to the manager of the zoo, the man was lucky Mei Ling was playful, as pandas can cause severe injuries with their jaws and sharp claws.
- The show-off wannabe Romeo eventually got away, but there’s no word on whether the girls were impressed by his actions. Video linked below.
Leave a Reply