- The Sony hack saga continues!
- North Korea has proposed to conduct a joint investigation with the USA, stating that it knows how to prove it was not responsible for the hack.
- As an added twist, North Korea threatened ‘serious’ consequences if its offer is not accepted.
- This is the first time the USA has directly accused another country of a cyberattack of such magnitude on American ‘soil’.
- Last week, the premiere for ‘The Interview’ was cancelled following threats made by ‘Guardians of the Peace’, those claiming responsibility for the hack.
- Among those voicing disapproval of this decision was President Barack Obama who said he wished he’d been consulted first.