- A father was mistakenly arrested when a neighbour didn’t recognise him in a beard and called police to report the father carrying his son in a grocery bag, thinking it was an abduction.
- It’s reported that the usually clean-shaven Torkel Kristoffers was looking after his 2-year-old son Axel when he asked to be carried to a friend’s house in a grocery bag.
- When police raided the newly-bearded father’s house and arrested him, Torkel had to explain the error.
- A police spokesperson in Stockholm Sweden acknowledged that it is currently not a crime to carry a child in a bag.
- Torkel later posted a picture of his bearded face to Facebook noting that it was probably time to shave.