- Based on a recent survey, only 39% of Melbournians believe most people in their community can be trusted!
- Strangely enough, the least ‘confident’ group was the 15-34 demographic (only 30% believed most people can be trusted).
- Furthermore, only 41% of people in Melbourne are confident their neighbourhood would “pull together” in the case of an emergency.
- This is a concerning result given research shows people in communities more connected more likely to survive disasters and recover quickly.
- How does this compare with your city?
Leave a Reply