- …In Russia, toilet try to flush YOU!
- Residents in Moscow, Russia were forced to flee from runaway portable toilets, which were skidding along streets in high winds.
- The incident occurred on a walkway approximately 500m from the Red Square, between the Moscow Museum of Archaeology and the Museum of 1812 war with Napoleon.
- Some commented that the bright blue toilets looked like the Tardis from Doctor Who.
- Fortunately, no one was injured, but thankfully it was captured on film (linked below via Reuters).
- Were the toilets trying to escape? Were they coordinating a takeover? We’ll never know, as the #1 (or #2) have not yet stepped forward.
July 16, 2017 at 1:15 am
Talk about a bad case of having “the runs.” Now the tables are turned.