- … And yet another person who fell asleep on the job!
- A flock of 1,300 sheep ran loose in the Spanish city of Huesca after their shepherd dozed off
- Police responded to an emergency call at 430am, found the shepherd (who was still asleep) and rounded up the flock.
- The shepherd was supposed to keep watch until 7am, then guide the flock towards the Pyrenean uplands.
- Today, shepherds still fill the streets of Madrid with their flocks in honour of the herding tradition.
news/2016/06/08/sheep-run- loose-in-spanish-town-after- shepherd-falls-asleep/
2016-06-09/sheep-invade- spanish-city-huesca-after- shepherd-falls-asleep/7494834
com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/ 06/09/shepherd-sleeps-as-more- than-1000-sheep-run-amok-in- spanish-town/