- A Milwaukee man who was pronounced dead suddenly began moving his limbs while paramedics prepared his body to be transported to the morgue.
- It’s reported that paramedics attended the man’s home when his girlfriend called for help saying she hadn’t heard from him for 2 days.
- Paramedics say they did not try to resuscitate the man, who was cold, pale and rigid at the foot of his bed.
- The medical examiner later arrived and pronounced the man dead and notified his family.
- The man was later admitted to the intensive care unit of a nearby hospital.