- It’s reported that a copy of EL James’ manuscript for ‘Grey’, the sequel to 50 Shades of Grey has gone missing from its publisher Random House before its planned release on 18 June 2015.
- The book is said to re-tell the story delivered in 50 Shades of Grey, but from the perspective of billionaire Christian Grey.
- According to James, Grey was written in response to thousands of readers who asked to hear Christian’s point of view, as there are 2 sides to every story.
- Since the release of 50 Shades of Grey in 2011, the book has sold more than 125 million copies worldwide.
- A spokesperson from Kent Police confirmed that an investigation has been launched.
- If the manuscript is not found, it looks like Grey’s secrets may be revealed a little earlier than planned…