- Talk about sending mixed messages – a man who turned violent on a flight after he was told he could not do yoga on the plane was arrested. and ordered to pay for the cost of turning the plane around.
- It’s reported that South Korean man Hyongtae Pae refused to return to his seat during meal service, threatened crew members, shoved his wife and headbutted two Marines who tried to subdue him…all because he wanted to do yoga and meditate at the back of the plane.
- As a result of his actions, the pilot turned the plane around to return to Honolulu. Pae has since been ordered to pay for the return to Hawaii, totaling US44,235 ($AU58,214) to United Airlines.
- It’s reported that Pae and his wife celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary in Hawaii.
- Pae has reportedly pleaded guilty to interfering with flight crew, which is a violent felony and may prevent his return to the USA. Outside the courtroom, Pae’s lawyer said “He didn’t say it but he does apologise for what happened…”
Leave a Reply