- True love in a modern age ❤
- A Los Angeles man married his smartphone in Vegas to show us how connected we are to our technology.
- Newlywed Aaron Chervenak says we’re with our smartphones 24 hours a day, we take them to bed and sometimes check them as soon as we wake.
- Although the marriage isn’t legally recognised by Nevada, the Little Vegas Chapel says it won’t deny any commitment ceremony.
- Chapel owner Michael Kelly said “We don’t really have many people that marry inanimate objects”.
- Use of the word “many” worries me