- Tourists will soon be able to sightsee from space, in style, with the announcement of ‘Aurora Station’, the first-ever luxury hotel in space!
- For US$9.5 million per person, hotel guests will travel into space for an unforgettable 12-day experience.
- If it wasn’t enough being among the stars, guests will be able to see an average of 16 sunsets and sunrises each day, and take part in research experiments such as growing food in orbit.
- Frank Bunger, CEO and founder of developer Orion Span says he built the company to “build and sustain human communities in space”, with the goal to make space “accessible to all”.
- Guests will need to take part in a 3-month training course.
- The hotel will open in 2021, with guests to follow in 2022. If you’re keen, you can put down an $80,000 deposit to reserve your place on board.