- Tenants at a Salt Lake City apartment complex were threatened with eviction if they didn’t ‘like’ the complex on Facebook!
- Tenants were reportedly told they’d be in breach of their lease agreements if they didn’t like the complex within 5 days of receiving the ‘Facebook Addendum’, which was taped to their doors!
- The addendum also prohibited tenants from posting anything negative about the complex, and granted the complex rights to use photos of tenants and visitors!
- The legality of the move has been questioned, with experts noting the terms may discriminate against the elderly and others who are unlikely to have Facebook.
- Funily enough the complex had a 1.1/5 rating on its fb page before it was deactivated!
Leave a Reply