- Gerard Baden-Clay has been found guilty of murdering his wife Allison in April 2012.
- Gerard was sentenced to life in prison with a non-parole period of 15 years.
- The trial heard, among other things, that Gerard was under significant financial pressure, and in an affair at the time of his wife’s disappearance.
- Prosecutors suggested that Gerard smothered Allison to death, and then dumped her body on the banks of the Kholo Creek at Anstead.
- Among other factors, scratches left on Gerard’s face proved to be telling.