- Two dogs collaborated to steal a car and crash it into a West Virginia Walmart, according to local reports and surveillance video!
- An employee was on break when she saw the dogs in the car, as it rolled towards the store.
- According to Wayne County 911, the Officer who responded to the scene told the dispatcher: “Two dogs in the car. One knocked car out of gear. Other rolled window down.”!
- Yep, the dogs played it cool after the accident
- It was later revealed that a woman in her 70s owned the car, which was left on so her dogs could chill out in the air conditioning.
- It’s reported that minimal damage was done to the building/car, but there’s no word on whether the dogs have been charged for not wearing a seat belt