- Photos of dogs, Dakota and Caramel, have been included in the faculty section of the Blaine High School yearbook in recognition of their popularity and hard work.
- Dakota and Caramel are therapy and service dogs, respectively, that assist their educator owners at the high school in Minnesota.
- Dakota assists her owner as a therapy dog, where children can pet her, read to her, brush her hair and even paint her nails!
- Caramel assists her owner Rebecca Thomas, who is hearing impaired, to teach American sign language.
- It’s reported that the yearbook staff decided to have some fun and incorporate the photos into the yearbook to recognise their popularity amongst staff and children.
Leave a Reply