- A diver was lucky to escape after a Great White Shark broke into his ‘shark-proof’ observation cage off the coast of Mexico.
- It’s reported that the shark was attracted to bait hanging outside the cage, while tourist Chan Ming looked on as the 13-foot shark joined him in the cage.
- Crew on the boat opened the top door, which allowed the shark to squirm out of the cage.
- Footage of the incident (linked below) has gone viral with over 13 million views.
- Remembering that we are in their waters, it’s important to note that, although bloody from the encounter, the shark managed to swim back out into the Pacific Ocean.
- Chan was reportedly unharmed, calling the diving team his heroes.. but said he returned to the water the next day.
Leave a Reply