- WHOAH – Converse have teamed up with Cute Circuit to create a pair of Chuck Taylors with an in-built WAH-WAH pedal, called Chet Atkins All Wah.
- For those who don’t know, a wah-wah pedal makes your guitar sound like it’s ‘crying’, or that ‘wacka wacka’ sound you’ve heard in funky jams or Jimi Hendrix solos.
- Basically, all you need to do is plug your guitar and amp cable into the plugs in the SHOE!
- A sensor in the shoe gauges how much your foot is flexed, then sends this info (using bluetooth) to the wah box, which emits desired ‘wahhh’.
- It can also be plugged into a Mac or iPhone.
- J.Mascis (rock royalty from Dinosaur Jr) said it sounds like the real deal!