- A clown is running for one of the 4 at-large council seats in the city of Boston, but is he making a circus of the process?
- The clown, Pat Payaso (which means clown in Spanish) has promised to “kiss the most babies” and make housing more affordable.
- But, some are not impressed. Current councilor, Annissa Essaibi George says Payaso is “making a mockery of the electoral process”.
- While on Boston Herald Radio’s ‘Morning Meeting’ show, Annissa said that campaigning has to be taken seriously because there is “so much work to be done”.
- It’s reported that Payaso has $45 in his campaign account. Votes are due to be cast on 9 November.
- Would you vote for a clown?