- Channing Tatum started his own mini dance party at a North Carolina gas station when he dropped for in for a coffee and candy bar, but ended up dancing with the cashier!
- In footage uploaded to his Facebook page (linked in bio), Channing can be seen talking to the cashier, Beatrice, who offered to party with him (just the two of them ), and join him on his travels.
- They then danced to Nas’ “If I ruled the world”, before Channing took a photo with a fan and left, presumably to melt hearts elsewhere.
- The footage, which was filmed at the Sunoco convenience store in Statesville has been viewed more than 15 million times.
- The Magic Mike star is busy promoting his new film, Lucky Logan, which looks pretty good!
Leave a Reply