- Sometimes ‘safety first’ doesn’t always pay!
- Orange County police say they caught a man driving a stolen car because he stopped at a store to buy a welder’s mask to watch the solar eclipse!
- It’s reported that Jocsan Feliciano Rosado was being followed by police when he drove into a hardware store in Kissimmee, central Florida.
- According to the Sheriff’s Office, Jocsan was grabbed while standing in the parking lot next to the stolen car, looking at the sky with his new mask, and that he never saw it coming.
- On the bright side, Jocsan’s eyes are just fine!