- Would you vote for a politician who fist-bumps aliens and shoots robots down with lasers from his eyes? I would!
- Canadian man Wyatt Scott is running for Parliament, and his campaign video is AWESOME!
- Wyatt is running for the Mission-Matsqui-Fraser Canyon seat in British Columbia and says he’s here to fight for Canada!
- What does he stand for? Well, according to Wyatt – he wants to reduce the costs of higher education, expand social services such as health care, and protect the indigenous people of Canada.
- Wyatt’s slogan is: “Think artisan politics. Not partisan politics. Creating a representative that reflects our community.”
- But back to business – Wyatt says he sought student film-makers on Craigslist and worked with production company The Three Amigos to make his campaign video something different. Check out the video below!
- Did I mention he rides a goose?