- A Californian woman has offered to give a 1906 Craftsman home to the person with the best dessert at a contest to be judged by food experts.
- Erin Allard says homes typically take months to sell in the small, rural Jackson market – so she’ll have some fun with the sale of this 2,267 square-foot century-old residence, said to be worth $390,000.
- Erin is a licensed real estate agent in the Antioch area, with a passion for historic renovations like this one, as well as baking.
- As for the contest, the entry fee is $100 (a steal for a home!), with the deadline extended to 7 September 2015.
- Head over towww.homerecipecontest.com for more details!