- A 12-year-old boy has made waves in the art world after his one-piece yellow Lego worm entry at Lego’s ‘Kids Creations’ went viral.
- The breathtakingly simple entry from young Riley (titled ‘worm’) involved just one piece of Lego, a 4×1 yellow brick.
- Although the worm sat amongst more elaborate constructions (perhaps unnecessarily so), it won the attention of Finland-based author Joel Willans, who tweeted a photo of Riley’s creation.
- The tweet has since been liked and retweeted more than 280,000 and 131,000 times, respectively.
- I love it. It’s a simple, minimalist take on life by a young, developing mind. I can’t wait to see Riley’s T-Rex!
Leave a Reply