- Empire Robotics has adapted its Versaball to pick up ping pong balls and fire them into red cups with great precision, making it perfect for Beer Pong.
- On 6 January 2015, Empire Robotics in conjunction with BPONG.COM (the leading organisation for professional beer pong and organisers of The World Series of Beer Pong) will hold a competition between Versaball and the newly crowned winners of BPONG’s The World Series of Beer Pong.
- The Versaball is a precision handling effector, which can be used to handle a variety of objects without requiring retooling or programming
- Beer pong is a drinking game where people throw ping pong balls into red cups. Broadly, you must drink a cup of beer if you’re opponent sinks a ball into the cup.
- Stay tuned for the man vs machine showdown!
- In the meantime, check out the video below