- Italian astronaut Samantha Cristoforeti will change the lives of astronauts forever when she delivers the world’s first zero gravity coffee machine to the International Space Station this weekend.
- The machine weighs 20kg and was designed by Lavazza & engineering firm Argotec.
- Among other issues, they had to work out how to get fluids flowing properly in zero gravity.
- Samantha will be the first astronaut to have an espresso in space!
- In space no one can hear you scream from the unique joy of an Italian espresso!